Nov 23, 2011

Six Word Story Every Day

A few weeks ago during a daily visit to Design Sponge, I came across a beautiful home, which belonged to Anne Ulku. I then went to her website (her typography is unreal!) then stumbled upon a website/blog she operates with writer Van Horgen. The blog, Six Word Story Every Day invites creatives to explore language and typography through creating a six word story. The work featured on the website was really diverse and a great reference for type junkies like myself. I knew I had to create my own six word story and today, on November 23rd 2011, my story was featured on the blog! Special shout out to my homegirl Marie and her lovely sugar paper- thank you! This was such a fun project (and a special achievement pour moi), I will definitely continue to create and design six word stories, even if it's just for fun :) Check out my submission! 


"Hard work can't send you backwards."

No comments:

Post a Comment