Jan 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all! I hope the holidays were filled with good cheer and even better eats! With the new year comes a fresh start, a clean slate for all of us to simply do better. Last year definitely had it's ups and downs, but I survived them :) I accredit my survival to two things- my friends/family and goal setting. Towards the end of 2010 I made career, health and personal goals for myself. I feel like the act of making those goals allowed for 2011 to be quite focussed and very productive. Some goals I did not achieve (that's what 2012 is for right?), while others I completed- such a great feeling! Goal setting allowed me to identify what it is that I want out of life and helped me to create a plan in achieving that life. Reaching certain goals in 2011 helped me to gain confidence in myself and my talent. I do believe I can create any opportunity for myself if I simply work hard enough- a major lesson to come out of 2011. I hope 2012 is a productive, meaningful and kick-ass year for everyone, stop talking and start DOING! Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment