Feb 10, 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012

Last year I participated in Sketchbook Project 2011 and had so much fun that I decided to participate again this year. Sketchbook Project 2012 is going global, with exhibitions in the US, Canada, Australia and England (tour dates and cities here). Some friends of mine also participated, so be sure to check out Marie O'Riordan, Martin Whelan, Iffat Jokhio and Rob Jelinski's work, they are AMAZINGLY talented! I encourage everybody (yes YOU non-creatives) to get involved in Art House Co-op projects, it is such a supportive community to be a part of a great outlet to let loose and have some good ol' creative fun :) I am also participating in Sketchbook Project Limited Edition, details on that to come later. Below is my 2012 Sketchbook, enjoy!



my theme



Canada <3


lock the knee


lyrics from 






gooey space monsters




lyrics from 





chicken little gets pissed


(social) media literacy







3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! Everything about it... I think my favorite is "equality" :) you're soo creative, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amma! I'd like to make tshirts for some of the sketches- keep you posted on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of illustrations! Hey you should also put the social media illustration on t-shirt! It would be so funny!

    ReplyDelete