May 9, 2012

Sketchbook Project Limited Edition

At this point I think it's safe to say that myself and Art House Co-op are lifers :) This time I participated in Sketchbook Project Limited Edition. This project had a reduce number of spots (5000) and will be the first in a series of collaborative art books where each participant gets a small feature in a printed book! I thought this would be a great opportunity to potentially get something published, however the process of simply letting my mind go and have fun with the theme/sketches was what was important. Sketchbook Project 2012 World Tour has begun, and should your city be one of the tour stops, DO check it out! Until then, here's my stuff from Limited Edition and look out for the book in the fall :)


Theme: The Last Word Ever Spoken






Insanity












1 comment:

  1. Your lettering is always so impressive... are you doing the 2013 project??

    ReplyDelete