Feb 7, 2011

The Sketchbook Project

In November of 2010, I decided to enter The Sketchbook Project. Basically, you register to receive a sketchbook, choose from a list of themes, fill your book up with whatever you like and mail it back. The books are collected and then go on tour across the US for a few months. Finally, the books are entered into the permanent collection of The Brooklyn Art Library, where they are barcoded and available for public view (cool!). Again, no computer = GOOD TIMES! Here is a cross section of my sketchbook, if you want to see the entire book- betta get yoself to Brooklyn ;) 

My theme: Below The Surface

From Machel Montano's Heart of a Man

Don't Hate, Appreciate

I think I watch too much Golden Girls (A-ok with me!)

"I just want to be perfect."

Pattern

Psychopath or Psycho Pat?

Midnight Robber

Random doodling

YEA BOI!!!

Monster

I tellin' Saysay, not tuh play wid fyah....

As Canadians we make a lot of change, both figuratively and literally :D

Also the national bird of Guyana, holla!

As if you guys didn't know...

Pantene Pro-Sea

Good to know.

Pattern

Doodling

Bikram has got me thinking about my insides a lot...

Duh
Cause Darwin is just so cool

No comments:

Post a Comment