Mar 15, 2012

Threadless + Whole Planet Foundation

Threadless had a great design challenge where they partnered up with Whole Planet Foundation, a charity that is part of Whole Foods. Basically what happens is microloans are given to women in communities where Whole Foods products are sourced. Those women use the microloans for their local businesses, ultimately lifting themselves (and their communities) out of poverty. Before I started drawing I read some stories about the women who received the microloans, it is truly amazing how their lives can be changed with the purchase of simple things like goat or even a refrigerator. I wanted my concept to show how the process of how the microloans help women and their communities (infographic doodles are fun fun!). If you like my concept, PLEASE vote for it here!




No comments:

Post a Comment