Sep 14, 2011

Salutation Nation

On September 10th I participated in an outdoor yoga event put on by lululemon athletica- Salutation Nation. At 9am (your local time)  thousands of people practiced yoga outdoors on four continents across the world! This was my very first outdoor yoga class (scratch that off this year's goals list!). It may have taken all summer but I finally managed to move my practice outside. We practiced at Coronation Park in Oakville and man it was REAL nice! Holding postures while breathing in fresh air with a view of the trees and lake was a really great experience (and I didn't sweat like a mofo!). I need to make more of an effort next year to do more outdoor classes, I had a lot of fun :) 


In savasana with a view of the sky? I'm down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment